FreelancerFeb 2007 – Present
- Created and maintained over 40 WordPress websites for churches, businesses, and nonprofits
- Developed training materials for organizations to maintain their sites
Church of God Division of EducationAug 2015 – Present
- Managed the post-production team to meet expected outcomes and ensure that course content is delivered on-time.
- Lead the setup, maintenance, and administration of the virtual learning environments (Moodle and Teachable) including site design, student enrollment, course creation, and end user support for approximately 1,200 users worldwide.
- Utilize helpdesk platform, FreshDesk, to provide a single point of communication that monitors and tracks the status of complaints and service requests from our students and other office personnel to improve resolution times and quality of responses. Over 460 support tickets were opened and resolved during 2021 with an average resolve time of less than 48 hours.
- Collaborated with internal team to update the workflow surrounding the maintenance of the student information system and troubleshot issues with global field coordinators.
- Plan, design, and implement new branding across all department and e-commerce websites to provide a user-friendly experience.
- Spearheaded an initiative to move all DVD course duplication in-house to achieve a 78% reduction of costs.
Instructional Technology Assistant
Lee UniversityJan 2011 – Aug 2015
- Support over 200 on-campus faculty in use of technology in the classroom
- Assist faculty in development of methods to integrate technology in their courses
- Lead training sessions for technologies such as Moodle, Promethean ActivInspire, WordPress, and iClickers
- Created an online system for user-friendly access of all training documentation
- Integrated SDLC principles through the continued development and maintenance of 130 faculty websites using the WordPress content management system
- Serve as member of the Teaching Learning Technology Round-table
Bachelor's Degree, Information Systems